On Sat, Jul 26, 2003 at 06:52:22AM -0500, Ryan Oertel wrote:
> Does anybody know any free or Open Source alternatives to Norton's
> Ghost?  I'm looking for something which I can put on a bootable floppy
> and is easy enough to use so I can send it to my dad.  It would be nice
> if it booted Linux, but I'd be happy with anything.

I guess it depends on your Dad.  If he's not commandline-phobic
(if he's used DOS, then he should be fine) try looking at previous
threads for Ghetto Ghost.  Here's one link to start you out:
http://archives2.real-time.com/pipermail/tclug-list/2001-May/035331.html

I also see at least a couple of possibilities on freshmeat:
g4u:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/g4u/?topic_id=137%2C147%2C253
and CluCo:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/cluclo/?topic_id=147%2C136%2C141