On Saturday 19 July 2003 01:26 am, Matthew S. Hallacy wrote:
> Open your PC, plug it in, turn on the computer.
>
> RedHat will auto detect it, and load the bttv driver.
>
> You can use simple programs such as xawtv, kwintv, or zapping
> to watch television, or more advanced programs such as 'vcr' for recording.
>
> If you really want to go all-out, you can build your own PVR (tivo)
> with the software at http://www.mythtv.org

What WinTV cards work the best? Or is WinTV the brand/make/model?

I'd like to transfer a bunch of video on VHS to something more durable, like
dvd, what hardware would I use for that?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at mn-linux.org>          | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500