I like Netscreen firewalls.  A bit spendy for home ($500 for the 5xp), but
you can find them on ebay for a little less.  The 5xp has the same ASIC's in
it as their $100,000 model, but it's limited in throughput because of the
10M interfaces.  If you get a 5XT ($1200), it has 100Mbit interfaces, and
will do linespeed IPSec.  I have the 5XT at home (got it for free) and I
love it.