Shawn wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:35:18 -0500
>
> alright, if no objections from anyone else.  I'd like to pick up the maintenance of keeping it up to date.  No clue on how to do it, so some suggestions would be beneficial if someone wouldn't mind pointing me in the right direction.

I usually use wget when mirroring something locally.  If you're looking
to be an official mirror, most distros will set up a rsync server.

wget -m  should turn on the appropriate switches for mirroring.  You
should check out the man page for wget for other useful options like
trimming part of the directory tree.

----
The Wandering Dru
aka Andy Moore