On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:35:18 -0500
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com> wrote:

> > Speaking of Slack...   What happened to the mirror on Gladiator?
> > Did we lose the maintenance of it?
> >
> > I'm more than happy to take it up if no one will.  Don't have a clue
> > how to do it, but I'm willing to learn and keep it up to date.
>
> No active maintainer and when we lost the drive we lost slack.

alright, if no objections from anyone else.  I'd like to pick up the maintenance of keeping it up to date.  No clue on how to do it, so some suggestions would be beneficial if someone wouldn't mind pointing me in the right direction.

--
Shawn

  The difficult we do today; the impossible take a little longer.

  Ne Obliviscaris --  "Forget Not"