On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 07:25:32AM -0500, B_o_B wrote:
> Friday, July 18, 2003   @   7:23:03 AM Central Standard Time
>
> Hi All.  I am somewhat new to the Twin Cities area.  I am interested
> in taking a few programming classes.  Can anyone recommend the name of
> some schools or tech colleges that might offer programming classes.

I've been teaching with these guys for the better half of the year: www.intertech-inc.com.  The material for their java programming class is the closest I've seen to perfect.  They host the java user group, and at one point during the tech-boom they were teaching that class every other week.  That's a lot of feedback.

They also teach the .net languages if you are in to that sort of thing.

-David