B_o_B wrote:
> Friday, July 18, 2003   @   7:23:03 AM Central Standard Time
>
> Hi All.  I am somewhat new to the Twin Cities area.  I am interested
> in taking a few programming classes.  Can anyone recommend the name of
> some schools or tech colleges that might offer programming classes.

Hennepin Tech has some good classes that were affordable; they even have
linux courses.  I took one years ago and it was a good value:
http://www.htc.mnscu.edu/

also the Science Museum of MN has some relatively cheap courses too;
some are even free, although probably beyond most anyone's skill set on
this list:
http://comped.smm.org/

--
scot