#1 You do not get support from the Download V. only there Forum which is vary good.
2.Libranet has alot more to offer then knoppix or morphix, But like them Libranet also has Great hardware auto detection.. I have ran most of the Distro's out there, and knoppix and morphix, the only one I would say is better is Gentoo and Slackware, but I don't have the time to sit and config everything so with that said.. For me that puts Libranet on top...The Dep Hell thing for the most part is Gone due to apt-get.....

3.Here is some good info on how to set up your apt-get

http://www.madpenguin.org/viewtopic.php?topic=191&forum=15&6