K B wrote:

>My computer
>(Dual LAN, works under Windows 98SE/XP Pro, single under Linux)

Got one of those windows-drivers-only built-ins huh?

>1 5-port 10/100 switch (can bring 2 more if needed, but need to know)

We can never have too many of these so I would suggest bringiing all you
have.

>CAT5 cable (like 3, 5-10 ft)
>
>CAT5 cable (spool) something like 300+ feet left, no ends, no crimpers.  (Will buy/swap ends for cable, if needed)

I have a spool of cat5, tools and a few RJ45s at home as well if we need
to make some cables.

>couple of power strips (may/may not have surge protection built in)
>
>1 75' contractor's extension cord (do we need more?)

Power distribution will hopefully not be an issue if we have enough
extension cords.  We have plenty of power, it's just spread throughout
the building.  I'll be bringing a couple as well.

>I also have a CalComp600 Printer, I can bring with (basically an HP 4) Lots of ink, do we need to do any massive printing?  Or should I leave the beast home?  I'll leave it home unless someone needs it.  Just needs some paper.  I can get 4k-5k pages, I won't ever use it up, likely, anyway.

I've got some printers available if we need to print some stuff.  I will
probably ask for donations to cover paper/toner/etc. as they belong to
the company.

--The Wandering Dru
aka Andy Moore