Okay everybody..if anybody needs anything, holler now, so somebody can vouch for bringing whatever's needed.  I for one will be bringing: (I have more stuff if needed, depending on what's needed)

My computer
(Dual LAN, works under Windows 98SE/XP Pro, single under Linux)

Lotsa HD Space (440GB total)

CD-Burner (3-5 minutes per CD)

RH 9.0 & Mandrake 9.1 ISOs

1 5-port 10/100 switch (can bring 2 more if needed, but need to know)

CAT5 cable (like 3, 5-10 ft)

CAT5 cable (spool) something like 300+ feet left, no ends, no crimpers.  (Will buy/swap ends for cable, if needed)

Blank 40x CD-Rs (700MB) 1 spindle (75 CDs) if we need more, holler.  (Got 'em free)

couple of power strips (may/may not have surge protection built in)

1 75' contractor's extension cord (do we need more?)

I also have a CalComp600 Printer, I can bring with (basically an HP 4) Lots of ink, do we need to do any massive printing?  Or should I leave the beast home?  I'll leave it home unless someone needs it.  Just needs some paper.  I can get 4k-5k pages, I won't ever use it up, likely, anyway.

Items for sale: (If you want, or might want, say so, I'll bring it with)

I have (4) 256MB DDR 2100 184-pin DIMMS for sale, $40/each.  I also have 1 stick of 256MB DDR2700, also 184-pin DIMM.  $50.  If you want one, lay claim to it now.

(2) Western Digital 120GB 7200RPM 2MB Cache HDs.  $110/ea, $100/ea for pair.

software, keyboards, mice, 10/100 NICs (Dlinks, DFE 530TX+, $10, work under Linux)

$15 for various v.92 winmodems (no clue on Linux compatibility, picked up from OfficeMax/Depot on sale)

$20 (5+) 5" Portable B & W TV's with AM/FM radio.  wall and car power adapters.  batteries allowed, telescopic antennae, can add headphones.

I think that's it...if you need anything else, holler, I may/may not have it, someone else might.

This is not about Napster or DVDs. It's about your Freedom.
http://www.anti-dmca.org