> i suggest we all send in our qmail stories good or bad, and let that be
> the vote on weather or not qmail should or should not be mentioned here
> again.

inevitably these holy wars will rage on forever.  it just depends on what
day it is and who feels like piping in.  Don't we all have something
better to do then bitch about what other people use?

qmail vs sendmail vs postfix vs exim vs ...
vi vs emacs
what Linux distro is best (RH vs Slackware vs Debian vs SUSE vs ...)
DSL vs Cable
Coke vs Pepsi, Ford vs Chevy

and so on ... these discussions keep getting repeated over and over
again.  folks, please search the mailing list archives before starting
another of these flame wars.  (course, last I tried searching didn't
work but you can download a large file and search that).

So the next time someone asks, which <software> should I use, just post
your positive experiences with <insert software of discussion here>.
Let the person asking the question make thier own decision from the
positives.  And sooner or later, we all have to upgrade something.  No
software is perfect.  The day it is, we're *all* in trouble.
--
scot