Hmm... Here's a card by a British company.  Looks like they provide
binary drivers, but they do custom compile them for "any 2.4 kernel by
using the Driver Engine at..."

Read more here:
  http://www.thirdheight.com/support/downloads/pulsarreadme3_2_1.txt

Here we go.  Something a bit useful, a PCI roundup:
  http://www.adslguide.org.uk/hardware/reviews/2002/q3/pci-roundup/

The Solwise SAR-310 looked to have Linux drivers as well...  Hmm...
Looks like it's a binary only.  They do have the stub files for the
2.4.x series, so with tweaking, I'm sure you could get it working with
2.4.21.

The Connexant modules seem to work for the 2.4.18 kernel as detailed by
this article:
  http://www.digitaltrickery.com/conexant-pci-notes.html

You know what, I'll let you research more.  I have other things to do
tonight.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/