On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 05:47:28PM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:
> I =had= a really cool web site for allow emacs to autolearn your
> coding style, by setting a mark and highlighting an area. Thus, emacs
> would learn thing like you like this:

Hmm...  Not sure what that might be.  Sounds cool.  I ran into this on
Google looking for your answer; very cool elisp module for Emacs that
gives you that modern IDE feel.

ECB - the Emacs Code Browser
  http://ecb.sourceforge.net/docs/ecb-help.html

Ahhh!  Here it is.  Using the keywords "emacs mode C" in google, I found
"CC mode"[1] on the SourceForge[2] site.  In the online docs, they
describe a "flexible indentation engine"[3].  Is this what you're
looking for?