Wil said:
> First, I apologize to all that attended and couldn't finish the desired
> work due to the electricity shortage that began around 4:30-4:45pm and
> lasted the rest of the evening - hey, it DID give us a chance to gab and
> eat pizza, right?

Well that part of it was pretty cool. But sadly alot of stuff was left
unaccomplished.

> IF there is enough interest I'm sure we can have access to the
> facilities again, just let me know - OFFLINE - and I'll contact Roxanne
> again to set something up.

With all due respect, I think we should attempt to find a more suitable
venue for the next installfest. Some place with more space and power. All
other apects of yesterdays location were pretty good. The network was
setup well and provided ample bandwidth.

Someone mentioned universities and the like as an option for the next one.
That would be fantastic if someone who has an 'In' at such a facility
would be willing / able to coordinate that.

--
Ben Lutgens
System Administrator / Village Idiot