Part 1
Ok when I was in  /etc/apache/httpd.conf I found this:

# Note: You cannot just invent host names and hope they work. The name you
# define here must be a valid DNS name for your host. If you don't understand
# this, ask your network administrator.
# If your host doesn't have a registered DNS name, enter its IP address here.
# You will have to access it by its address (e.g., http://123.45.67.89/)
# anyway, and this will make redirections work in a sensible way.
#
#ServerName new.host.name

#
# DocumentRoot: The directory out of which you will serve your
# documents. By default, all requests are taken from this directory, but
# symbolic links and aliases may be used to point to other locations.
#
DocumentRoot /var/www

1. I see its telling me I need a DNS host name How do I get this? Is it tme now to set this up?

2. Once I have a new DNS host name then I would change the following
from  #ServerName new.host.name to ServerName steven.what Every DNS Gives.net:80?
   ( this may help? when pullin up the Webmin page I used https://steven:10000  so the host name is steven right? and so you no my IP  Address is 192.168.0.2)
3. I just was hit with this YOU MUST have a ststic ip address for others to view your webpage my ? is WHATS THIS lolol

I think thats good for now lets get though the https first...