On Wed, 31 Dec 2003, Samuel MacDonald wrote:

> It's a CoCo!
>
> I had a CoCo! I learned to code basic on one, I played a game called
> Pyramid on it and another game, the name escapes me now.  Did you use a
> TV as the display?

When I was a kid I remember going to CoCoMUG meetings. (Color Computer
Milwaukee Users Group) Those were the days. Dialing up to BBSes on my
300Baud modem. Anyone remember RIP? My Dad was so sick of me using his
computer that he bought me a MC-10? That was a awesome system.
4k of RAM, expandable to 16k with an add-on pack.
http://www.geocities.com/simonsouth/mc10/

Last time I was home, I found 3 CoCo systems, the MC-10, and lots of
5 1/4 disks. I may need to fire those up for old time sake.

Maybe I'll set one up as a Linux console terminal or something.