I recently acquired an Apple ][ GS, not just the CPU unit but the whole
package.

12 inch RGB display
3.5 and 5.25 inch floppy drives
Keyboard and Mouse
Every book and warranty card
Original System diskettes
The Apple stickers in the original unopened plastic bag.
It has a memory card in it, I think it's a 1 megabyte card.
Even the Imagewriter test page is in the documentation.
I have the printer that was purchased with it as well.

This is a one of a kind find made special by what's on the front of the
CPU unit.
"Woz Limited Edition"
It all works like it was new, I'll have to test the printer but I'm sure
it works.

For me it gained special interest when I saw the name of someone I use
to work with. He worked for Computer Land back in the day. He was the
tech that ran the setup-test on the unit.  I can trace the original
owner, the place it was sold, and the tech that did the setup-test.

I think I was meant to be in the computer junk business. I just find
this kind of history so amazing because of  the whole package.  I'm
going to setup the whole thing, with the books, and take a picture.

Way off topic I know but I thought it would be fun.

Sam.