Florin wrote:

>I don't trust any company to put their long term interests above the
>next couple of quarters "revenue" numbers...

For almost all companies I would agree, but one of the few companies
that often puts their long term interests above their short term
interests is Microsoft.  Of course with $40+ billion in cash they can
afford to invest in their own long term interests.

As far as Secure Computing and the Secure Internet is concerned:  In my
opinion, the United States of America is probably the only country that
will legally mandate Secure Computing and the Secure Internet (at least
Microsoft's vision of these).  Other countries have no interest in
supporting Microsoft.

Sincerely,

Ken Fuchs <kfuchs at winternet.com>