I agree 100% with Florin.

Except the Lotus thing, Lotus is owned by ibm and I'm not to happy with
ibm at the moment. I will never trust ibm again for any reason, I don't
like Notes much any way.

Security should be a personal choice, I'm sure some people like spam and
pop-up adds. If you stop all of that *%$##  $*#&%  someone would be
unhappy.  ?-)

<update>
8 people have left the account that I was on, sense I left, not one has
been replace by a body in this country.
ibm cares about the bottom line and thats all. Talk about off shoring
being customer driven all you want to, at the end of the day we loose
jobs in this country.
</update>
I was at a company in ST. Paul today most of the people doing the work
are from central America and I have no problem with that. It's the jobs
in China and India that hurt us. We get 0 tax revenue from the jobs in
other countries.

I bought a cell phone and service today, the sales person would not talk
to 4 of the support people. She called back 5 times to get someone she
could understand. She did this to make the transaction faster for me. I
understand business wanting to have support cheaper. But in the end if
the transaction leaves a bad impression on the customer.  The business
does not get return or add on business. Kind of like not leaving a tip...

Sam