> I bet most of the sound mixing done in professional studio's is UNIX
> based not M$ based.

	Depends what you mean by professional. If you mean actual artists who put out actual albums being professional, then unfortunately it's mostly PCs and macs running protools and cubase and such. If you mean $5000/hr recording studios and the people remixing madonna, well I know some of them are on PCs, (like moby) and there's a lot of expensive dedicated hardware, but I'm not sure what some of the more "professional" studios are using besides that.

	Remember, audio recording people have enough technical stuff to deal with without dealing with unix/linux as well.

Matt