Hmm, this stuff was installed along time ago before my time here and I
know very little about fiber.

I dont know how many fibers are in each wire. Is there some marking on
the wire I can look for that might tell me? Its orange :) hehe

All I know is that there is 4 physical pieces running under the alley.
Currently we are only using 2 of the wires, 1 pair. I think they work in
pairs? One for send and one for receive?! Is this what you are calling
multimode?

I am told the other pair are backups. But if we could bond the two or
use both, we should just use them since they are run and unused. Seems
silly to just leave them sit there.

I am trying to learn more about this stuff. If anyone has any links or
other source of info that would be great.

Thanks Eric!