Samuel MacDonald wrote:
> I had to comment.
>
> The reason schools now have M$ products is 3 fold.

[Lot's of interesting stuff trimmed because I forgot my asbestos shorts]

Just out of curiousity - what schools have MS products?  The Minneapolis
school my kid goes to uses Macs and Stillwater school district just signed
up with a huge Apple Mac program.

Incidentally, if anyone is interested in pushing a Linux solution to a
school district (say for instance K12LTSP), Stillwater is a stirred up
pot that could congeal in any of a number of several configurations...

Kent