On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 10:05:41AM -0600, Clay Fandre wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Dec 2003, Adam Maloney wrote:
> > Clay, I bet the TCSA and TCBUG groups would be interested in a SAN
> > presentation too.  In fact, I bet some of the TCSA regulars have some
> > good experience and knowledge to share too.

Good to see other people have connections to pull on.  I've started
asking around, but I think it'll take a while to get answers from
people.

> > Do you see what happened here Nate?  This is how the man operates
> > (that's Clay, the man, not "The Man")  Now you're getting roped into
> > being a speaker :)

You think I'm going to speak?  Not on this one.  I'll get someone else
from SGI to do it.

> Yea, that's probably a good idea. Let's just have an open discussion
> tomorrow. Maybe some of you can bring your laptops in and demo some
> cool desktop apps or something.

I would push the SAN meeting out to Feb just to make sure we can get
people lined up, the room firmly reserved, and enough warning so we can
fill the room.

Nate