using Mod-perl/Mason there are Mason-CM, brickolage, openthought and others
that could be used for small to large scale.
Using Php there are Php-nuke and others that could also do content
management.
see http://www.masonhq.com/about/apps.html
http://www.phpnuke.org

if this is too complex for you, I would be interested to set it up for a
payment.

Apu