Speed limits are higher than they've been in recent decades and the MN
Highway Patrol will tell you speeding is a bigger problem than ever, likely
these are contributing factors if not the main factor.  Drive whatever
pleases oneself.  There are no evil cars.  You want a Hummer, good.  Prefer
a Yugo, good.