You can temporarily switch to graphical login using the command

	telinit 5

and back to a textual login using

	telinit 3

Good for testing your {g,x,k}dm setup.

Note that if your {g,x,k}dm setup is bad, you can (probably) do
a [ctrl[alt][backspace] to kill the X-server and get back to
a text prompt.

{[(Kent)]}