For those of you who want a 36 inch tux doll

Munir

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 07:01:08 -0700
From: CheapBytes Sales <sales at cheapbytes.com>
To: Munir Nassar <nassarmu at redconcepts.net>
Subject: Re: 3 foot Tux doll

At 09:22 PM 8/20/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, CheapBytes Sales wrote:
>
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3623355339
>
>it says that the item is invalid and searches for 3 foot tux dolls shows 0
>results,

The link appears to be OK from our office here.  That said, the item isn't
scheduled to show until today at 11:15 AM, so that is why the search won't show
it yet and perhaps why the link is showing to be invalid for you.

> > If you have any questions about the item at all, please feel free to ask.
>
>Why go through ebay? why not sell direct? i've had quite a few requests
>for tux dolls lately, and i would like to point the people at a place
>where they can buy them.

Due to the limited quantity of the 36" size (only 2 units), a business
decision was
made to offer them on eBay.  We have large quantities of the 6" size which
we sell
at our site.  We will be listing the 18" size at our site shortly as
well.  Limited quantities
are available of this size.

>If you are unable or unwilling to restock the tux dolls, is it possible
>for me to contact the original manufacturor? whoever that may be so that
>alternate arrangements can be made.

The original manufacture was LinuxMall who owned the pattern copyright to
this particular style of Tux.  CheapBytes has purchased the LinuxMall items
(www.linuxmall.com points back to us).  We expect to do production runs of
Penguins
again in the future.  However, the 36" size is one that most likely will
not be made
again due to its size causing a number of shipping related problems in both
transit
to us as well as to customers because of the dimensional weight issues.

>Thank You!
>Munir Nassar
>RedConcepts.NET

    Cheap*Bytes --- The low-cost leader in Linux and Linux related products!
       E-mail: sales at cheapbytes.com   Web: http://www.cheapbytes.com
                                            FAX: (209) 367-8518
           Cheap*Bytes  P.O. Box 2714  Lodi, California  95241  U.S.A.