On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 13:48, Sam MacDonald wrote:
> OK I finally found what I needed.
> Check out this site if you need to run SSHd on RH 6.2

Just a question... If you are just starting out why are you running such
an old distribution? Redhat 9.0 is current and its free and it installs
ssh with keys in place and everything by default. I won't be at the beer
meeting friday but I'm sure someone could get a copy to you there. If
not I could burn one and send it to you.  Wasn't 6.2 released last
millennium?

--
Tom Penney <blots at visi.com>