On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 21:30:04 -0500 "PHPTOm" <phptom at wordesign.net>
wrote:

> When I list the contents of a large directory, how can I pause the
> output so that I can see the files quickly scroll out of view?

I can't help offer some more rookie advise, since I've been so entirely
annoyed by this on other mailing lists lately.  If you aren't replying
to a message, DON'T USE REPLY!  It generates an In-reply-to header which
mail clients use to thread discussions, and makes things very confusing
and annoying.

Just copy and paste the address into a new message people--it's not that
hard.

--
Ryan Hayle <hackel at walkingfish.com>