I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Dexis. Check it out
http://www.dexis.com/. Seems to be a computer junkyard, but they've got
all sorts of old parts and things, normally pretty cheap. I know of one
other place over in mendota heights as well, but I don't remember the name
of it.

Speaking of drive rails, I have a server case I've had for a few years
that I hadn't ever found drive rails for. Nowadays though, it's an AT form
factor case, so unless someone wants a cheaper/slower server, it isn't
worth much. I might juat have to strip it and get rid of it. Though it
does look fairly nice (black, on casters, 8 or more 5 1/4" bays, easy
access to the inside parts) I suppose if anyone was interested in giving
it a good home I'd be willing to part with it.

I actually don't mind drive rails, I just wish there was a ISDR (Industry
Standard Drive Rail) :)

Joel