You could also try MPC.

Joseph Key

-----Original Message-----
From: tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Randy Clarksean
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 8:59 AM
To: tclug
Subject: [TCLUG] OT: Hardware Needed - Brackets

I just acquired about 10 PC Celeron systems with missing hard drives and
CDRoms.  Not a big deal that they are missing, but the case is the type
where there are brackets that screw to the side of the CDRom ... to
allow for them to be slide in and out.  So ... there are no screw hole
in the cases to allow for the install of another CDRom.

I have searched the web for "brackets" and I have had no luck locating
any.  They are simply a piece of metal with a "spring clip" that snaps
and holds the device in place.  Anyone have an idea where I might locate
such a part?  Without of course buying a new case.

Thanks!

Randy

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of
comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." -
Martin Luther King, Jr.

ph: 218-385-3750
fax:218-385-3751
email: rclark at lakesplus.com