I'm guessing any local assembler (like Tran or General Nano) will have
a lot of spare rails around.  That particular style of rail has been around
since the '486 days; I know, because I've got a couple of those rails on my
side table that I just pulled out of a box that had a 486-25 motherboard.

Kent