Actually, Enlight Corp. makes cases that use metal drive rails that fit
that description.

The best picture of the Enlight rails that I can find is at newegg.com's
website.  The full URL at newegg is really long, so I'm including a URL to
just the image.

http://images10.newegg.com/productimage/11-116-122-14.JPG

However, newegg.com sells entire cases and not just the Enlight drive
rails (to the best of my knowledge).

They look very similar (if not identical) to the ones at the link you
provided.

Jeff