On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 list at slushpupie.com wrote:
> The problem with the "exact" time is the resolution of the timer..  it
> will display the Month/Day (and time if recent) but it stores seconds (and
> msec too?)  So what you are looking for is a range that includes the whole
> day..

No, I most definitely am not. That's why I asked the question. The day is
easy.  Even a particular minute forces you to use something like
the perl script Troy posted.  (it doesn't store msec AFAIK)

> You might try using multiple -ctime tags (in accordance with other operators)
>
> something like `find -ctime +3 -and -ctime -4` (havnt tested it.. try for
> yourself)

I'm looking for resolution to the minute -- what's displayed in an ls --
and not a relative number of minutes either since that won't work once the
clock changes.

I want to find all files with the same time as another file
and find should do that and doesn't.  Oh well.

Gerry