I dont think so..  but you might find more creative ways of getting at
those files.  For example, if you are using an rpm, try
rpm -q --filesbypkg mysql

or on debian

dpkg -L mysql-server (or whichever package you want)

The problem with the "exact" time is the resolution of the timer..  it
will display the Month/Day (and time if recent) but it stores seconds (and
msec too?)  So what you are looking for is a range that includes the whole
day..
You might try using multiple -ctime tags (in accordance with other operators)

something like `find -ctime +3 -and -ctime -4` (havnt tested it.. try for
yourself)
Jay