ERROR: Date::Manip unable to determine TimeZone.
        Date::Manip::Date_TimeZone called at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/Date/Manip.pm line 629
        Date::Manip::Date_Init() called at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/Date/Manip.pm line 1365
        Date::Manip::ParseDate('13 days') called at ./program-name.pl line 21
</output>

Here's the output of `date`:
# date
Sat Apr 26 16:46:08 GMT-6 2003

I've had this same program running in the past.

While that timezone doesn't appear to be the correct one, the system does
seem to have a timezone set somewhere.

What do I need to do to get Date::Manip to work?

Thanks.