Since I only got a couple "tire kickers" on my original post
<http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/tclug-jobs/2003-April/000204.html>,
I've talked to the customer and made the following change.

I'll be the mentor. So...

Real Time is looking for a C++ developer for a sub-contract position.

Your first responsibility will be to write code. This will be your only
responsibility (ok, you'll be responsible for showering too!).

I'll still want you to play an open-source/linux missionary. We need to make
converts of some more Win32 developers.

I must stress that you will need strong C++ skills. You can't be trying to
understand abstract virtual methods when you'll trying to learning QT/KDE as
well.

We also have a pretty extensive design embodied in CRC cards and UML. So, it
will help if you know these 2 design methodologies.

Skill set:
Experience developing in a Linux environment (using Redhat now)
CVS experience
Team Development
Communication Skills
XP (extreme programming) Development
KDevelop experience a plus
Cppunit experience a plus

Start Date: Week of Apr 28, 2003
End Date: Should know on Apr 23, 2003, but looking like Jul 1, 2003
Rate: Negotiable
Location: Hopkins, Minnesota USA (must work on site)

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500