> From: Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>
>
> Define good. Good as in cheap? Good as in secure? Good as in lots of=20
> bandwidth? Good as in no meter of traffic?

Sorry, I am looking for a colo, that would allow me to run several small
non-commercial websites on my box. I would prefer something affordable and
obviously someplace that wont let someone walk off with my server :)  As far
as bandwidth and metering it would be nice to have at least 5-10 gb of
transfer a month, with options to buy more if I go over, without incurring a
penalty. I would also like something in the Twin Cities area, and prefer the
north part of the city, but its not a deal breaker.

Hope this helps, and thanks to the people who have sent me links.

Jim