Bruce Broecker
Network Comm Supervisor
The Toro Company

>>> tclug-list-request at mn-linux.org 04/22/03 08:57PM >>>
Message: 9
From: "Austad, Jay" <JAustad at temgweb.com>
To: "'tclug-list at mn-linux.org'" <tclug-list at mn-linux.org>
Subject: RE: [TCLUG] My worst fears, no DSL at new house
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:42:17 -0500

On a sort of related note, if for some reason your provider requires
you to
use DHCP and you want to use a cisco router (2500, 2600, 3600,
etc...),
there is a hidden command to make it grab its address using DHCP.
Under the
interface config, do "ip address dhcp".

They do make DSL and DOCSIS WIC cards for cisco routers too.

Jay