From: Chris Frederick [mailto:cdf123 at cdf123.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 8:56 AM
To: Twin Cities Linux User Group
Subject: [TCLUG] Linux virus scanning

I know that viruses on Linux is mostly a non-issue, but I was wondering
if there are any offerings out there that are available that can scan
files for viruses.  I know there are scanners that go through email on
the server to check that, so I was wondering if there are any other
scanners available.  Specifically, I'm looking for something that can
scan files posted through ftp or an HTTP_POST, an extra bonus would be
to control it through php, but if it just runs as a daemon I could live
with that.  I'm not worried about the server getting infected at all, I
just don't want to unknowingly pass anything on to others.

Thanks all.
--
Chris Frederick <cdf123 at cdf123.com>