	I tend to agree, I don't like "cute" server names.  My co-worker
named a test mail server "Cliff"  -- dumb.  The only problem I have with
using names that totally describe function is that if a cracker gets to a
server named "payroll" they know they are better off than if they get to one
named "radius".   I generally go server1, server2,...  boring but
functional.  I think it is a *nix thing though to like weird naming.  I mean
their are so many recursive acronyms etc.  I support *nix and use it because
it is about the most reliable thing we have, not because I think it is
really that great of design.