My RoadRunner installer was pretty glum the whole time he was running
cable, which took a fair amount of time.  When it came time to get do
the computer install I was prepared for a lot of crap, but when I told
him I was running Linux he cheered up, and said "That's great - this
will be easy then" (which, of course, it was).

After that I couldn't get the guy to shut up and go away so I could
play with my new net connection...