On Fri, 18 Apr 2003, Jay Kline wrote:
> When I see that a product (any product, for that matter) has not had any
> active development since 1998, I take that to mean either the author no
> longer cares anymore, or the author assumes the product is perfect and
> requires no updates.  I would think its a little self centered of anyone
> to think they can write perfect software.

Wow, that's just about the perfect description of djb!

If he actually had decent licensing restrictions and such, his software
would be a quite a bit more popular.. too bad he's shooting himself in the
foot.

'course, if it was more popular, chances are much better a major security
hole would've been found by now..