On Fri, 18 Apr 2003, Adam Maloney wrote:
> If you're interested I can ask Justin to shoot you the config that we
> found that works for this.

If you've got it handy, we'd appreciate it.

Qwest said it'd be fixed in a future firmware release (this was a few
months ago), and we haven't looked at it since then.

> A "real cisco" - what are you recommending to those folks?  Just
> buying a 678 off of Ebay, or jumping up into the $1500+ range for a
> modular router with a DSL WIC?  Or is there another low-end cisco
> series that will do it?

We've got a few clients using Cisco 827's now. They can be had for
$150-$500 on eBay..

It's a real IOS-based router, unlike the junk 67x series.