I hate to ask the obvious, but are these hidden shares by any chance?
 I've seen Windows do some funny stuff with cross-platform shares from
time-to-time.  In theory, you should not see a hidden one at all, but
under strange circumstances, portions of the share show up.

Of course, the latter leads me to ask about permissions.  Perhaps the
user you've used to log into RH9 does not have rights to view all of the
shares on the Windows machine.

Then again, I probably should also ask, "which flavor of Windows?"

Garrett