Curious as to when the next installfest is...I'm having some troubles,
just got Mandrake 9.1 installed, trying to get various features
activated.  (I also have Red Hat 9.0 CDs)

So, if you need a copy, email me and we can see about meeting to hand
off a copy (all I ask is either three blank CDs or $1.50)  (BTW, I'm
from just north of Anoka, which is right up 169, about an hour N of St.
Paul/Minneapolis)

System:
Compaq Presario 915US
AMD
Mandrake 9.1

I am trying to get access rights to the Apache www folder, but I cannot.
  How can I give my user write access to this folder?  Apache server
installed and working succesfully (on localhost)

How can I get the 'suspend' command installed?  I think I'm gonna need
an installfest help with this one.

How can I have it stop trying to connnect to a DHCP server on bootup if
it doesn't find one in say, 10 seconds, or else have a menu on wether or
not to load it right away?  Again, probable installfest problem.

Next: I want to get a MSQL database up and running (for a web-based
intranet helpdesk system)

This is my first successful install, I think the next installfest would
work best for this.  Also, I can borrow some hardware from my school
(I'm an aide there as well) We have much hardware hiding in back closet
(Disbanded CISCO class, hardware sitting for two years) So I've got
hubs/switches.  I just need to know when the next installfest is, and
where.  Maybe we need to start having these more often (and update the
site, perhaps?)

Thanks!