Thanks I'll take a look at it.  I was toying with Otto2 as well, but not
having too much luck....  I think I got otto working just fine.  But
something happened getting apache going.  More specifically, apache and
perl.  Though what happened and why is beyond me.  I have some learning
to do.

nas

Nathan Syverson <confundido at multiband.tv>