> I believed you could use a SMTP such as sendmail. I did not think that
> an IMAP was required? Correct me if Im wrong, but I think you should be
> able to use sendmail or postfix for that matter?

Yes, I guess that is correct.  I was always under the impression that IMAP
was a requirement, when I first attempted installing SM about a year ago,
I was told I had to get IMAP first.  I looked around the SM docs, but
there isn't too much on using SM with SMTP only.  What do your server
config options look like when you run conf.pl?

Josh