On Sun, 22 Sep 2002, Colin Kilbane wrote:

> actually I dont care if it comes on 20 disks or I guess I could do a
> network install off of a network card. but I dont know exactally how to do
> that.  The other thing I am looking for is either a window manager or a
> graphical interface for a mp3 player to run on it.

if you need to use X, blackbox is the wm to use, (blackboxwm.sf.net)

as for good old command line utils for MP3s, mpg123(or mpg321)

to the best of my knowledge, it does not do playlists, that is why i
always created a directory called playlist and made a whole bunch of
symlinks to the mp3s that i wanted

Munir Nassar