I have a Sony Vaio PCG-505FX for sale.  It's one of their Superslim
machines, and it has:
10.4" TFT screen
Pentium 266
96MB ram
4.3GB hard drive
external floppy drive
firewire, USB
Port replicator with parallel, serial, ps2, SVGA
and both the original battery and the triple capacity battery (I get
almost 5 hours with this one installed)

It's not the latest and greatest machine in the world, but it works
great with linux on it.  Figured I'd offer it up to the list before I
install windows on it and put it on Ebay (It has Gentoo on it now).
 First $300 takes it.

I have the external cdrom drive which was purchased separately (it
didn't come with one).  The drive was $300, and is still used for the
new Sony slimtops.  They are going for $150 on ebay, but I'll throw it
in for $100 if you buy the laptop.  Unfortunately, if you want to boot
from cdrom, this is the only drive you can use.  But it's still possible
to do a network install on it, or boot from floppy and use a USB cdrom.

I'll get some pictures up as soon as my camera battery finished
charging.  :)  Drop me an email if you're interested.

Jay